Friday, June 24, 2011

Defending Angels by Mary Stanton



Genre: Paranormal Cozy
Distributor: Berkley
Acquisition: Kindle
Length: 304 pages
Rating: PG because reader needs to be old enough to know that blatant misconceptions about angels contained in book
Starring: Rachel and her friends and family
Theme: You Can Right a Wrong and You Can’t Help What You Were Born to Be.
Comments: I went looking for a book at Barnes and Noble (I wanted to see if Carolyn Hart’s print book was on sale because I’m not paying the price Kindle wants). It wasn’t on sale, so I looked at other books. This one looked good so I went home and purchased it on Kindle. It was a good book. I’m so/so about buying the next. I like the plot, I like the characters, I like the concept. But, I need to know that Rachel’s going to get a backbone and stop accepting the things that happen to her and really say, “Tell me exactly what’s going on.” If the author does that, I’m on board for the whole series.

No comments:

Post a Comment