Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Merry, Merry Ghost by Carolyn Hart



Genre: Cozy Paranormal
Distributor: Avon
Length: 336 pages
Rating: G
Starring: Bailey Ruth Raeburn
Theme: Angel sleuth rights a wrong and saves the day
Acquisition: Bought this one after reading the first in the series.
Comments: Bailey Ruth is an angel and wants to have another adventure on Earth as an emissary. She’s soon back in her hometown taking care of a surprise grandson who shows up on his grandmother’s doorstep. Grandma is more than pleased. Unfortunately, her health is not the best and her distant family, all set to inherit millions, is not pleased at the appearance of an heir. You got it, Grandma dies prematurely. Again, I like that I didn’t guess whodunit, but I’m a little annoyed that I don’t think there was any hints that allow the reader to discern. Still, as soon as book three falls below $5, it’s a must-read. And, if I don’t fill my top 10 by December 31, this one will go on it. I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment