Friday, June 17, 2011

Love Bites by Lynsay Sands

Genre: Paranormal
Distributor: Avon
Acquisition: Audio from Scottsdale’s Civic Center Library
Length: 384 pages
Rating: X
Starring: Rachel and Etienne
Theme: Even really stupid bad guys can foil a vampire’s plans
Comments: When I read my first Lynsay Sands’ vampire book I went to Borders (this was before I owned a Kindle) and tried to buy the whole series. I’m big on reading things in order. They didn’t have them. Since I have 2000 books in my tba pile, I sorta forgot to keep looking for them. Then, I found this one at the library. Books on tape cause a few dilemmas. See, in a book, if I’m reading something I know, I skim. On tape, hard to skim. This one had lots of redundancies. Still, I like how Rachel died trying to save Etienne’s life in her morgue. I like that he was a video game designer. I like Sands’ writing. This one, though, I had a hard time coming up with the theme, and I’m wondering if Sands’ did too.

1 comment:

  1. Pamela, I enjoy reading Lynsay's books too! I was able to get the last two to read and review.

    ReplyDelete