Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Time Traveler's Wife


Title: The Time Traveler’s Wife
Genre: Present-day Literary paranormal
Plot: A man who because of genetics goes back and forth in his own time – his past and his future, seldom random – meets his future wife at both age 6 and age 20. He has to deal with the pain of never being constant but also knows what one true love really means.
Distributor: McAdam Cage
Length: Long
Rating: R
Author: Audrey Niffenegger
Starring: Henry, Clare, Alba, Gomez, Alicia, Cherice, Ingrid
Theme: Urban
Comments: I tried to read the book, at least three times. People kept telling me: READ IT. Finally, I check the audio book from the library. The first disc and a half almost made me give up. Then, disc three: magic. For twelve more discs I was hooked, spell-bound. I knew the characters and they were important to me. I wanted the ending to be much much more. If Audrey writes Alba’s story, it’s a definite sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment